Commercial conveyancing is the process of transferring ownership of a commercial property from one party to another. Buying, leasing, or selling commercial property are all types of property transactions that require legal advice from solicitors that specialize in commercial conveyancing. East London Solicitors has a team of commercial conveyancing lawyers able to deliver professional, efficient, and valuable service.
Why Choose East London Solicitors?
- Experience in a broad range of commercial property types: retails premises, offices spaces, industrial units, or property development
- Updates throughout your commercial property transaction
- Direct contact with our conveyancing solicitors in East London
- Tailored advice based on an in-depth understanding of your business
- Knowledge of local commercial property market for a smooth transaction
- Itemised explanation of what your commercial property deal will entail
East London Solicitors takes great pride in being able to carry out the work accurately and efficiently. We focus on minimising the stress of property transfer by provide you with support and guidance from beginning to end. we make sure to push your deal through by embracing a proactive rather than a reactive role. Furthermore, we are experts at negotiating with other parties and speed up your transaction. At East London Solicitors, we use technology to help us deliver a modern conveyancing service.
Commercial Conveyancing Services
Our commercial conveyancing solicitors can help you with:
- New leases
- Assignment of leases
- Deed of surrender
The experience of our commercial property law team is wide-ranging. As a result, they can help you with negotiating or drafting agreements for leases for most types of commercial property. In addition, they can assist you with handling purchases and sales of different commercial premises. Our commercial property law team have expertise in dealing with a diverse client base, from lenders and land owners to developers and occupiers.
Call us today at 020 3797 3052 and arrange a Consultation with one of our expert commercial property law solicitors!